Industrial Ergonomics Awareness
Two- to four-hour workshops for workers in industrial environments with minimal ergonomics knowledge. Topics include:
Basic ergonomics principles.
Common musculoskeletal disorders.
Identification and mitigation of risk factors.
Basic industrial work area adjustments.
Ergonomic industrial workstations tools.
Retrofitting industrial tools and workstations for better postures.
Pinch grips in laboratory processes.
The benefits of an ergonomic environment.
Healthy work practices.
If you wish to find ergonomics awareness training contact us today at VSI Risk Management and Ergonomics, Inc.
Advanced Industrial Ergonomics
This series of half-day to full-day workshops for laboratory employees with a general to advanced knowledge of ergonomics. Topics include:
- The principles of ergonomics.
- Identification and mitigation of ergonomic risk factors.
- Determining the cause of physical discomfort.
- Advanced laboratory workstation adjustments.
- Advanced study of ergonomic workstations tools.
- Proper body mechanics.
- The human/tool relationship between the employee and ergonomic products.
- The benefits of an ergonomic environment.
- Healthy work practices.